Katelyn Tan | A Singapore Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blogger

Cars 2 Gala Premiere Singapore :)

Monday 15 August 2011

Thanks to nuffnang, I got to go to Cars 2 Gala Premiere at The Cathay on Sunday(14Aug)! :)

At level 1 of The Cathay...
There was a photo booth :) We can take a photo there and collect it after the movies!
And there was also a Cars 2 PS3 games area for kids :)

 When we take the lift up to level 5 of The Cathay...
Nuffnang's ticket collection counter was right there :)
Two tickets. One for me, one for my youngest sister :)

Cars 2 posters everywhere!!

Many cute Cars 2 sign boards around :)

The entrance to the movie halls :)

What was showing on the screen when we entered :)

My sister wanted to eat both popcorns and nachos, so i ended up buying 2 combos! =X
One of which was the Cars 2 popcorn combo :)

What was included in the $12 Cars 2 popcorn combo...
A box of popcorns :)

Cute cup of drink with a car on top :)
Hehex. This photo was actually taken at tampines, while waiting for daddy to come :)
Cause I realised that I didn't take any photos of the cup! :(

SUPER CUTE CARS 2 CAR SUNSHIELD!! :)
Last two photos taken at home. Hehex :)
Cause I can't open it up in the public and lay it on the floor! lols.
Going to ask daddy to use this for his car!! 
It matches his car really well cause his car is red in colour too! :) 
And the eyes are soooo cute!!! :)

I find Cars 2 a really nice movie!! :)
Both funny at certain scenes and also touching as it shows the importance of friendship!
Watch it to find out why I said that :) 
And I really enjoyed my sunday! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post a Comment