Katelyn Tan | A Singapore Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blogger

[Review] Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing UV Milk

Saturday 28 April 2012

I'm here to share with you all a review on...
Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing UV Milk 
with SPF50 PA+++
It's Hada Labo's new product this April2012! :)

Here's how the product looks like :)

This multipurpose UV milk has 3-in-1 benefits: UV Protection, Hydration, and also serves as a Make-Up Base
1) With SPF50PA+++, users can be assured of a high, broad-spectrum protection against UVA and UVB. 


Some of you might be thinking: "Why do I even care about the SPF? I don't even use sunblock! How harmful can the UV rays be?"All my dear ladies out there, please do not think this way! It's actually a MUST (I feel) to use sunblock whenever you go out! UV rays can be really harmful to your skin! It is said that can cause skin cancer, discolouration and pigmentation, ageing and stuff! Take a look at the diagram below!

I'm sure all of you want to protect your skin from these right?

2) Like other products in the brand, Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing UV Milk SPF 50 PA+++ reaches deep into the skin to moisturize the skin with three types of Hyaluronic Acid. It locks in moisture for a soft, supple and radiant skin all day.


3) As a Make-Up Base, cosmetics can glide easily on the smoother skin after applying it. The light, water like texture makes it easy for an even application, and is quickly absorbed without stickiness. The UV Milk is transparent, leaving no white residues.

The UV milk is gentle on skin, as it is free of artificial ingredients such as fragrances, mineral oil, alcohol and colorant that may burden the skin. This UV milk also keeps the skin's pH balances and is rigorously tested for low skin irritation. It is suitable for daily usage on the face, neck and body.

Here is the list of ingredients of the product ;)

Me with the product and my dry dry skin :(
My skin is in a super bad condition now due to exams. Been sleeping late and stuff.
Look at my eyebags! Hope the eyebags will disappear on it's own!
But main thing now is the product! :)

Tried the product on my hand first.
See the difference? After applying it looks more hydrated right?
Before that it was so dry! :(

Here's how it looks like.
The texture is really smooth.
Feels just like baby lotion :)

As usual, apply it on five parts of your face.
(that's how I usually apply my products)
Then spread the product out evenly :)

Left: Before using the product
Right: After using the product
Look at how much more hydrated my skin looks!

Happy girl! :)
I love how this product is able to protect my skin from UV rays, moisturize my skin and be used as a make-up base at the same time! Saves me the trouble of applying 3 different products!

Interested in the product?
The Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing UV Milk SPF 50PA+++ is available in a 38ml bottle priced at $19.90, sold Exclusively in Watsons!

Also, do remember to join Hada Labo(SG) Facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/hadalabosg to participate in upcoming free sampling campaign and giveaways! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post a Comment