Katelyn Tan | A Singapore Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blogger

[Review] September Vanity Trove

Monday 17 September 2012

My September Vanity Trove thanks to Camy! :)

Those who followed my instagram/twitter @tanhuiping should have seen this photo ;)


Always love how the troves are neatly packed!

The items in my September Trove :)

PRO HairCare Hair Moistuirzer Intensive Repair
Love its smell! Smells like Victoria Secrets' Mango Temptation Scent ;)

O.P.I A Good Man-darin is Hard to Find
Will be doing a Galaxy Nails tutorial using this nail polish very soon!
Keep a look out for it ;)

Oilum Hydro-Rebalance Collagen Exfoliating Scrub Bar
  
Princess Pinki
Look at how just a little bit of the product can give such a pinkish colour!
So please remember not to put too much on your face! ;)

Rimmel Volume Mascara Flash
I spoiled my eyelash curler :( So I can't do a review of this for you all now - my lashes aren't naturally curled. So even if I apply I don't think you all can see the lashes.
But I love how the brush is curved! Will help when applying to both the top and bottom of your lashes!

DKNY Be Delicious intense
Love this scent! A very fresh smell!

Complimentary RF Skin Rejuvenating Facial
Will be making an appointment for a facial here!
Will do a blogpost on how is the experience there after the treatment ;)

Leaders Insolution Hydrogel Eye Therapy Patch
Effects (6 in 1)
:: Wrinkle refinement
:: Elasticity care
:: Moisturizing
:: Nourishing
:: Brightening effect
:: Cooling and Soothing effect

P.S. I just attended a makeup event last saturday and what they said was that it's important to keep your eye area hydrated to prevent eye bags!

Morilins Organic Facial Therapy Mask with Ginko and Grape Seed
:: Revitalizing
:: Replenishing


Beauty Buffet Charcoal & Cypress Facial Mask
:: Purifying
:: Oil Control

Haven't used the 3 masks/eye patch mentioned above but will definitely use it when I can find the time!

♥♥♥

Love September's Vanity Trove! :)
Want one for yourself? September's Trove is available for purchase here :)

P.S November Edition Vanity Trove is open for subscription here!
Get your hands on one now and have your little beauty surprise ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post a Comment