Katelyn Tan | A Singapore Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blogger

My Dream Hollywood After Party

Saturday 15 December 2012

So boring! How I wish I can have a great party going on!

My Dream Hollywood After Party!

1. Be at a pretty place where I can take lots of photos

2. Meet some celebrities such as Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift,  Stars from The Vampire Diaries and Breaking Dawn Part2!

3. Have great music

4. Have nice food and drinks

5. Wear a pretty dress

6. Watch fireworks!
above images all from weheartit

What's the closest I can get now?
Resorts World Sentosa Universals Studios Singapore's Hollywood After Party!
Every Saturday night till 5th Jan, Universal Studios Singapore will be holding Hollywood After Party event! Party the weekend through with their Grand Opening from 7th – 9th Dec! Bands like 53A and Goodfellas and more will be performing live for your entertainment. You get to watch Barclays Premier League highlights from mioTV too so Soccer fans you know where to go ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post a Comment