Katelyn Tan | A Singapore Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blogger

[Review] June 2013 Vanity Trove

Friday 21 June 2013

Hello peeps! This is a scheduled post.
I'm currently overseas in BKK!
You can follow me on my instagram for my daily photos ;)
Will be shopping and sight-seeing :)
Now back to the review.

♥♥♥

My June Vanity Trove!
Summer Crush

Happy girl here cause I'm featured in the VanityMag again! :)
This time it's for the QnA sections.

 1. Ultimate Colla-Gen
Widely touted as Korea's No.1 preferred collagen, Ultimate Colla-gen offers nano-molecular collagen, collagen tested to be at least 50% smaller than other commercial collagen brands, for fast absorption into your body.

I've yet tried this product. But I think I need some collagen!

2. Apivita Samples
The Cleansing Purifying Tonic Lotion for oily and combination skin gently removes dirt and excess oil with deep hydration.

Cover up with Light Texture Face Cream for Oily-Combination Skin SPF 30. It offers high sun protection, evens your skin tone and is a good makeup base.

Enriched with essential oils, the Express Beauty Green Clay Mask, eliminates impurities and absorbs excess sebum.

Haven't used all 3 products too.
But they seem like good products for people with oily-combination skin like me!


3. Touch In Sol BB Cream
For a matte finish, go with TIS SIlky Natural Fit BB Cream to treat shine and flaws.

I love how this product is non-sticky after it is absorbed into the skin.
It also leaves a matte finish after the product is fully absorbed by the skin!

4. Deep Sea Secret Glacial Mineral Gel
An alternative to acidic and chemical treatments, the Deep Sea Secret Glacial Mineral Gel offers multiple benefits with just one application. Its hydrating properties moisturizes, slows aging and reduces wrinkles. 

I've yet to try this product as usual.
I actually seldom try these type of satchels cause I think they always create a mess.
Plus usually when I am taking photos of advertorials, I won't use these satchels on the spot.
This is the reason why I usually only do short reviews for products which are in a tube.
So I can use a little, cap it, review, use again when I really need it.

5. Elixir Ultime Oleo-Complexe
Kerastase presents Elixir Ultime Oleo-Complexe - its first versatile beautifying oil for all hair types. Enriched with a complex of four precious oils that contain vitamins A, E, F and omegas 3 and 6, it gives shine, nourishment and vibrancy to your hair.

Have yet tried this product too.
But kerastase is one of my favorite haircare brands!
I'm a long time user of their non-greasy hair shampoo :)

6. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel SPF30 PA++
Neutrogena takes hydration to a new level with the new Hydro Boost Gel SPF30 PA++. Formulated with hyaluronic acid and olive extract to effectively rebuild your skin's moisture shield and prevent moisture loss. 

The product is really lightweight and smooth!
Plus it is non-sticky at all! Super hydrating.
Best thing is it has SPF30 PA++. Not bad a sunscreen ;)

♥♥♥

In general, I like how vanity trove gives me products that are based on my skin type!
In my profile I stated oily-combination skin and these are the products I received.
Even for the bb cream which has many different samples,
the one which I received (matte one) is suitable for oily-combination skin!

This post is slightly late so July's subscription has closed already.
But... you can start subscription to August Vanity Trove now.
Btw, if you want to know what brands I like and what products I have been using,
do follow me on Vanity Trove and check out my Vanity Table!
I've got all my favorite and current products listed there ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post a Comment