Katelyn Tan | A Singapore Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blogger

[Review] Klairs Illuminating Supple Blemish Cream

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Klairs Illuminating Supple Blemish Cream,
SPF40, PA++
This product was sent to me by WISHtrend.

WISHtrend shows the latest Korean trend to the global market, which includes hot cosmetic items from skin care, make-up and men's to babies'. You will see the various ranges of product lines according to your skin type as well as the best quality, moderate price and the most recent beauty trend of Korea.

The product was mailed directly from Korea and was neatly bubble wrapped!

Neat and sleek packaging, with a simple nozzle head.

Benefits of this product:
+ Sun protection
+ Whitening
+ Wrinkle improvement
+ Sebum control

Here are the instructions and list on ingredients stated on the box of the product.

Brand : Klairs
All skin Types
Volume: 40ml
Made in Korea

♥♥♥

Now that you know more about the product,
are you ready for my review? :)

The product is really light in color!

You can see a distinct line when I first spread the product out on my hand.

But after a few minutes, the product gets absorbed into my skin,
leaving a smooth and illuminating effect. No more distinct lines.

Pros:
:: Smooth
:: Illuminating
:: High SPF
:: Reasonable price

Cons:
:: Product can be quite oily (not suitable for oily skin)

In general, this product is great in giving you a lighter and more illuminating skintone. Would recommend this to those who have non-oily skin and wants a lighter skin tone. I would love to use this product but I have oily skin and it causes me to have a little breakout when I applied it on my face. Will stick to my matte/non-oily products.

♥♥♥

Currently there is a 20% off for this product.
You can find it here, now it's only USD18.50 :)
Would recommend this product to those who do not have oily skin.
I love how they have every single info that you need in their "more info" area :)
What's more? The info are all neatly arranged!

In addition, here is a 3USD discount voucher for you all!
Voucher Code: RFXLSCOZ
(Can combine with other vouchers)
Expiry date: the end of 2013
Minimum Amount to Use: over 20 USD order

That's all for this post! Do like WISHtrend SG on their Facebook page:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post a Comment