Katelyn Tan | A Singapore Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blogger

K-Palette Sweet as Chocolate Bloggers Event

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Attended K-Palette's Sweet as Chocolate Event at Blisshouse.

Blisshouse's pretty interior :)

Photo with pretty and friendly Relle :)
And I look so tan! OMG! I need to either go into hiding or spam sunblock already lols.

Some food and drinks for all the bloggers :)

Blisshouse is known to have pretty decos! :)


K-Palette product display that day.

Venue set up ;)

Wore contacts to the event that day.
First time wearing contacts for 8hours+ and my eyes got super dry :(
Didn't take much photos that day.
Ohhh and I had no time to put on false lashes that day :(
I need longer eye lashes!!!

There was a contest going on that day :)

While the contestants were putting on makeup for their models, we had a little contest too!
We had to put on makeup for the piece of paper!
I cannot freaking draw the eyebrows lols! Hahahahas. I'm not artistic at all :(

Then there were 3 demos done by Ms Aya Umehara.

♥♥♥

1. Sexy Look
Here they made use of brown+khaki color eyeshadows.

Tips: For sexy eye look, when using your eye liners,
instead of connecting your top and bottom eye line,
have two separate lines (as shown above).

♥♥♥

2. Kawaii Look
(which means cute look)
Here they made use of brown+pink color eyeshadows.
Sry that last photo was the only photo of the final look that I managed to take.

♥♥♥

3. Kirei Look
(which means beautiful look)
Here they made use of brown+brown color eyeshadows.
I think. I can't really remember what colors they used for this.

♥♥♥

Products received that day!
Got my favorite concealor just in time hahas.
Was running out of it already.
You can find my review/tutorial here ;)
As for the rest of the products, I will be doing another review post.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post a Comment