Katelyn Tan | A Singapore Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blogger

[Review] Vanity Trove x Nylon Edition

Saturday 10 August 2013

Received my Vanity Trove x Nylon box a couple of weeks back.
I love this trove a lot! :) It has lots of high end products inside!

♥♥♥

1. Biotherm Purefect Skin Kit Trio
I didn't try this. Gave them to my grandma instead.
Cause currently I only use DRx products.

2. Shu Uemura Gloss Unlimited Lip Gloss
Love this lip gloss! It's very smooth and moisturizing for the lips!

3. Shu Uemura High Performance Balancing
Cleansing Oil
This product smells nice and it works well too!
Could use it to remove my waterproof makeup easily :)
Got this in my First Self-picked Vanity Trove too!

4. Lancôme Advanced GÉNIFIQUE Youth Activating Concentrate
Silky and smooth serum that is hydrating and moisturizing!

5. Lancôme Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara
Lancome's mascaras are awesome! They hold curls well :)

6. Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gioao
A light and feminine scent :)

7. Kerastase Elixir Ultime Oléo-Complexe
Haven't tried this too. But Kerastase products are generally not bad I think.
Currently I'm still using their shampoo for oily and sensitive scalp!

8. Kiehl's Ultra Light Daily UV Defense
This product is not greasy! Yay! It has a smooth texture with a matte finish.
And it smells not bad too :)

9. Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat
Illuminating Foundation
This foundation is super smooth and easy to blend! :)

10. Redken Smooth Lock
Shampoo and Conditioner
Have yet tried these products. It's for dry hair but I have oily scalp.
If I use it, I might just apply it to the ends of my hair which is rather dry and frizzy.

♥♥♥

My favorites have got to be 
Shu Uemura Gloss Unlimited Lip Gloss, 
Lancôme Hypnose Doll Eyes mascara and 
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Illuminating Foundation!
I love trying out new makeup products.
So naturally those are my favorites =P

That's all for my review. 
If you want one for yourself, hurry and get it here!
It's $35 but it's totally worth it ;)

3 comments:

  1. my god i want the hypnose mascara!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahas yeah! That was one of the reasons why I got this trove too ;)

      Delete
  2. OMG! VT Singapore is soooo much better than VT Indonesia! and what is shocking is that the price is not that different...

    ReplyDelete