Katelyn Tan | A Singapore Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blogger

[Review] Bobbi Brown Products

Sunday 10 November 2013

here is the review for the stuffs I received from Bobbi Brown at the event! :)

Really awesome goodies!
I love to try out new makeup products!

♥♥♥

Left: Creamy Matte Lip [1, Color Red Carpet]
Right: Rich Lip Color [2, Old Hollywood]

Both lipsticks are really creamy, moisturizing, smooth, pigmented and long lasting!
I'm not a fan of full red lips but I think red lips are making a comeback!
Nonetheless, I still have uses for these two lipsticks.
I've tried patting them on really lightly to create ombre lips and it works really well.
All you have to do is apply them on the middle of your lips
and keep patting outwards for the gradient effect ;)

♥♥♥


Lip Gloss [15, Spun Gold]

This lip gloss is smooth to apply, moisturizing and non-sticky!
I think Bobbi Brown lip glosses are great for everyday use.
Cause... I hate sticky lip glosses. Reason why I rarely use lip gloss.

♥♥♥

Left to Right:
Blush Pale [9, Pink]
It may look like it is too pigmented to be a good blush.
But... here's I actually swatched many times to get such pigmentation.
For natural looking blush, all you have to do put on one or two swipes to get a natural blush!

Eye Shadow [2, Bone]
Love this cream color eyeshadow.
The texture of this eyeshadow is really smooth.
I think it makes a good base to brighten up your lids!
Some of you might know that I'm currently addicted to watching Pony's makeup video.
And... a few days ago, I saw her use this product in the video!!!
In the video Pony said for bright eyes,
eyeshadow base is a must as it helps the color stand out and brightens eye area,
and also natural looking eyes!
P.S Her Bobbi Brown hit pan already! Shows how much she uses it right?

Metallic Eye Shadow [9, Burnt Sugar]
I usually don't do full matte eyeshadows makeup.
So such metallic colors always comes in handy ;)
It's smooth to apply and really pigmented!

Sparkle Eye Shadow [20, Cement]
This eyeshadow is has pretty tiny glitters, is smooth to apply and sheer!
I swatched a lot of times so in the swatch it may look like the product has too much glitter.
Actual fact is it's a really pretty sparkle.
Just one swipe and you will get just the nice amount of sparkles.
I would suggest using this as a top coat to highlight/glam up your look ;)

♥♥♥

 Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner [1, Black Ink]
I've heard from many that this is an awesome product!
They say it's like Bobbi Brown's holy product and it really is :)
Swatched the product on my wrist and did two tests.
This eyeliner is smooth, waterproof and smudge-proof!
I believe it is long lasting too since I took awhile to remove it with eye makeup remover.

♥♥♥

That's all for this review! :)
Hope I will have a chance to try out more Bobbi Brown products :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post a Comment