Katelyn Tan | A Singapore Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blogger

[Review] Bio-essence Tanaka White

Friday 25 July 2014

Want to prevent or lighten dark spots/hyperpigmentations/freckles? Check out Bio-essence's new Tanaka White Series! Through much research and innovation, Bio-essence introduces its new and improved Tanaka White range, specially formulated to better address dark spots and uneven skin tone with a reinvented 4X Intensive White Serum containing alpha-Arbutin that is 9 times more powerful – so powerful, skin whitening has never been more flawless and effective.

I was sent two products for a review;
4x Intensive White Serum and Double Whitening Cream

♥♥♥

4x Intensive White Serum
Fight Darkness on Outside, Work Fairness from Within!

Some active ingredients includes: Tanaka ExtractTM, Tranexamic Acid, Kojic Acid, Bio- Energy Fluid and, most importantly, Alpha-Arbutin which is 9 times more effective than Beta-Arbutin in skin whitening!

Benefits:
:: Effectively lighten existing pigments and spots
:: Prevent dark spots and reduce darkening after UV exposure
:: Even out skin tone, whiten & brighten complexion 
:: Moisturizes and cools skin

♥♥♥

Double Whitening Cream
Reduces dark spots and evens out skin tone!

Some active ingredients include: Tanaka ExtractTM, Hyaluronic Acid, Tranexamic Acid, Pomelo extract, and minerals.

Benefits:
:: SPF20 to protect against harmful UV rays
:: Shields skin from external pollutants, keeps skin cool and moisturized under hot weather
:: Brighten and even out skin tone
:: Provides skin with trace mineral elements and precious herbal extracts
:: Lightens and prevents freckles, dark spots and pigmentation

♥♥♥

My review:
All my readers know I hate sticky/greasy products and obviously, that was the first thing I tested! Those who hate sticky/greasy products would be glad to hear that both Tanaka White products I tried are non-sticky/greasy after it gets absorbed by the skin though the whitening day cream did take a lil longer to be absorbed. And I have to say... both smells really nice too! Tanaka White 4x Intensive White Serum leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth while Tanaka White Double Whitening Day Cream works great as a sunscreen. As I currently have a fixed skincare routine, I didn't apply these products on my whole face BUT I did test it on a few of my hyperpigmentations (on the right of my face)! After trying it for 3 days I feel that my hyperpigmentations did lighten! Though it wasn't drastic but at least it did work I was satisfied with it :)

♥♥♥

Want to try it before buying?
 This July you can get a free sampling on Bio-essence Singapore Facebook page!
Don't forget to like Bio-essence Singapore Facebook page as well ;)

Bio-essence Tanaka White is available in Watsons, Guardian NTUC Fairprice, personal beauty stores and major super markets, Sasa outlets. Bio-essence Tanaka White 4X Intensive White Serum retails at $45.80 / 30ml, while  Bio-essence Tanaka White Double Whitening Day Cream SPF 20 retails at  $29.80 / 50g.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post a Comment