Katelyn Tan | A Singapore Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blogger

Gaston Luga Backpack; Your Perfect Travel Companion

Sunday 18 June 2017

I brought my new Gaston Luga Clässic Black & Black Backpack with me to Bintan in June.  Continue reading to find out what I love about the bag and how you can get 35% off your purchases on www.gastonluga.com!

Gaston Luga's Clässic Backpack is an elegant and timeless design. Made with highly durable cotton canvas and equipped with a passport & ticket pocket on the back for easy access, this bag is your perfect travel companion!

I love how the bag has a classic design - I can bring it to work, weekend dates and short trips as goes well with almost any outfit! Btw, it can hold all my items for a short 3D2N trip when I pack light.

This 15L backpack is 28 x 42 x 14cm in size with strong yet easy-to-use magnetic strap closure and adjustable shoulder straps. What's more, with multiple pockets (one inner 13-15" laptop pocket, two inner pockets and one outer pocket), this bag is perfect for those who love to compartmentalize.

Money saving tips:
The Clässic Black & Black costs $319 BUT international buyers (from non-EU country) can get a tax deduction of 20% so the bag costs only a subtotal of $255.20! What's more, use my discount code “katelyn15” and get another 15% off the subtotal. With free 2-3days express shipping and handling, your bag costs only $216.92!

Get yours here!
Use 'katelyn15' for 15% off!
www.gastonluga.com
@gastonluga | #GastonLuga | #GLwashere

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post a Comment